Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Chapter 13. New Book: Attending church. Pam Padgett: God says: "What are you doing here. I told you to get out. Now get out."

 
One Sunday morning in 1983, I was sitting in the Metrochurch auditorium waiting for the service to begin when the following was strongly brought to my mind ...  
 
"What are you doing here?  I told you to get out.  Now get out."  
 
I was so shocked to hear this that I sat in stunned silence during the service.  
 
Could this possibly have been from God?  I wondered.  

I began talking with God about this, asking HIM if this message was from HIM and, if so, when had HE previously told me to leave Metrochurch?  

During the following week I was reminded that Joan Boney had shared a dream she had been given, the "Poison Gas Dream",  and she warned people about churches which teach and uphold doctrines that are not according to the New Testament Bible.    
 
***
 
The Poison Gas Dream   (1979) 

(Comments by Joan Boney)
 
Destruction was everywhere.

In this dream, a meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed into the room and said: "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive. He was already dead!

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.

Dream ends.

God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979. And it is much worse today.
 
***
 
When I had previously read "The Poison Gas Dream", I never considered that this could possibly apply to Metrochurch.  This must be a warning for other people, I thought.  
 
But I did not seriously ask God about this.

After hearing at church on Sunday, "What are you doing here?  I told you to get out.  Now get out.", however,  I strongly turned to God.  
 
I became convinced that the message to get out of Metrochurch was from God and that HE had previously told me to get out of that church group through Joan sharing the Poison Gas Dream and warning us about churches which do not follow all scripture.
 
Metrochurch was not upholding scriptures in the New Testament Bible in which we're told that a man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery and that a divorced woman who remarries commits adultery. 
 
Matthew 5:32 But I (Jesus) say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Matthew 19:9 And I (Jesus) say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Romans 7:2-3 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 
So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

Mark 10:11-12 And HE (Jesus) saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
 
 
We're also told that if a woman departs from her husband she is to remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband.   

I Corinthians 7:10-11 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
 
 
I had suffered persecution from those in the singles group at Metrochurch when I presented these scriptures to a divorced woman in the singles group who was planning to remarry, and to the man she was engaged to marry, and to the woman who was to be the maid of honor at their wedding.  
 
It was shocking to me that none of these people upheld scripture in this matter.  No one turned from moving forward with this wedding.  
 
But I failed to consider that this wedding was being performed at Metrochurch by one of the their pastors!

Weddings in which the bride was a divorced women were being approved and performed at that church, disregarding what God has told us in the New Testament Bible!   

Instead of honoring God and serving God by upholding what HE has told us in the New Testament, Metrochurch was upholding another doctrine which is contrary to the Bible.  Falling away from the doctrines of Christ.  This is antichrist!  

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (of the Lord) shall not come, except there come a falling away first (churches would falling away from scripture), and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
 
***

It was hard for me to acknowledge the wrong-doing at Metrochurch for I didn't want to leave that church.  

(This now seems irrational considering how I had been treated by the singles group there.)

But God had mercy on me, presenting the very strong message to me "What are you doing here?  I told you to get out.  Now get out."
 
This caused me to finally submit myself and the matter to God, and to become willing to leave Metrochurch.

***

I did not go to any more church services at Metrochurch.  
 
However, there was one more thing I needed to do to leave completely.  
 
I had been helping children find their Sunday school classes for the previous few months and I felt I needed to let those in charge of this know I wouldn't be doing this any more. 
 
At one point an idea came to just call the church office and let them know I would no longer be doing this.   I now believe the Holy Spirit brought this idea, giving me a way to fulfill the instruction "Now get out", but I didn't recognize this at that time.  
 
Nor did I ask God how to handle this, as I should have done.  
 
Instead, I went to the Sunday school building the following Sunday and told the woman in charge that I would no longer be there.  Wrongly, I'm sure I was hoping to delay severing this last tie to Metrochurch as long as possible. 
 
I did not return to Metrochurch after this. 
 
Although it was difficult to see the wrong being done and to leave this church group, I am now very grateful to God for getting me out of Metrochurch. 
 
***

After leaving Metrochurch, I didn't look for another church to attend.  
 
I simply asked God to very clearly show me if HE wanted me to attend another church group.  
 
In the past 38 years HE has not shown me to do this.  
 
Throughout these years God has led me and seen that I have everything I need, including spiritual nourishment, as I've tried to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. 
 
Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


***** 

Comments by Joan Boney:

In 2012, God gave me a dream showing me to begin a blog.

In that dream, a woman was singing.  It was a little voice.  But it was a nice little voice.  And in the dream I realized this was a way to communicate with the church.

I called Pam Padgett asking her for help in setting up a blog since Pam had been a computer programmer at Fed Ex and she knew how do to such technical things as this on Internet.

Within 3 days we were publishing the blog.  It was a way to exhort the church all over the world and it cost us nothing to do this!  (Indeed it was "a little voice" but it was a nice little voice.)

To date:  One million, sixty-five thousand, eight-hundred eighty eight clicks have registered on our blog at Jesus Ministries Exhortations.

Then Pam did all the technical work to enable us to self publish 35 books on Amazon which go all over the world through their free book program, published in e-book, and also paperback books are available.

In 2020 God showed us to begin presenting Podcasts.  As of June 28, 2021, we have broadcast 515 episodes.  10,688 downloads of these broadcasts have been registered from around the world.

On February 24, 2019, God arranged for me to move into the home of Pam Padgett in Colorado Springs, Colorado, after I was released from a rehabilitation hospital in Texas.

This puts two of the body of Christ, the elect of God in a house together, where we work on the books, blog, Podcast and Twitter.

And best of all we now have fellowship with the church through the Spirit of God that is in each of us!

Jesus says:  

Matthew 18:20  For where two or three are gathered together in MY name, there am I in the midst of them.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯