Thursday, March 4, 2021

* Deacon in Baptist church tries to get me to have sex with him.


(Comments by Joan Boney)

Do you think you are free from sins when you attend a church group?  

I have been propositioned more times for sex by men at church than I ever have been by men of this world.

When I was 15 years old, a young man, who was the son of one of the elders at the church, tried to convince me to have sex with him.

(elders are supposed to have children who show themselves faithful to God ... I Timothy 3 ...One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

***

Years later, a deacon at a Baptist church tried to get me to have sex with him.  I took my Bible and read the following scripture aloud to him.

I Corinthians 6

18  Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

This Baptist deacon had a wife and children.  

Later I heard from others that he commonly tried to get other women at the church to have sex with him.

***

When I attended Word of Faith church, a divorced man in our singles class invited me to go with him to a church service.  

When we returned to my apartment, he came in to have coffee.  

I was in the kitchen making coffee and when I come out to living room he was standing there totally naked.  He tried to force me to have sex.  I broke away and grabbed my car keys and fled my apartment.  

I waited around the corner in my car until I saw his car leave.



*****