Saturday, March 13, 2021

* Don't do anything until you hear from God.

Comments by Joan Boney:

Most of us have to support ourselves someway.  

God makes a way for us as long as HE leaves us on this earth.

If you have a job, continue working in that job until God shows you to do something else.

If you do not have a job, and you need a job, pray, asking God for wisdom and asking God to show you what to do.

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Until you hear from God, do any form of temporary work so long as it is honest and so long as you can do that work with integrity toward the Word of God.

We can know the wisdom of God by the following characteristics.

James 3

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.


***

God has a way to help us.

You must support yourself and your family and you may have to do that with part time jobs until another way is shown you by God.

You might have to give up the mortgage and rent housing temporarily.  Don't fret over this.  Just do what you have to do.  Eventually God will help you to get everything under control.

Get your bills under control.  If you are paying for a car, you may have to turn the car in and clear the debt.

Do what you have to do to get out of debt.

Get your life on a level basis.

Purchase only those things that you are able to pay for in cash.  Put everything else on temporary hold.

God will work it out in time but you must get control over debts and manage your personal needs in a responsible way.

I Timothy 6

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.


***

Be honest with your family and show them God's way.

Everything on this earth is temporary.  

God will destroy this present heaven and earth and all things we can see with the natural eye.  (II Peter 3:10-14)

The only thing that we can trust in and can know will last forever is the Word of God.

Learn godliness.  Make godliness your goal.  Teach your own family godly ways.

Don't try to hold onto your previous life and possessions.

Understand what is really important.

***

Learn to meditate in the Word of God day and night.

Start with those scriptures called to your attention recently.

Do this:

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in HIS law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Begin to do this immediately.

***

Learn to live this way:

Genesis 14:22-23 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,  That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

***

Learn to wait on God, until HE shows you what to do and then do that,

I will write out a timeline showing how I waited for God and did nothing until God showed me what to do.

* Born again, August 5, 1975

I owned a small business in Dallas, Texas.  After I was born again, I began attending church services and a prayer group.  I learned to mediate upon those scriptures which were brought to my attention by God. I continued to run my business and I did what I could see to do by the scriptures.

During the next 5 years, I was focused on Bible, but continued running my small business also.

About the only thing that changed is I was no longer interested in my business though I kept operating the business.  My interest was in Bible and the church.

God was leading me as I selected what to read in the Bible and God would remind me of scripture and I focused on that.  God took me through all the Old Testament scriptures concerning all the prophets.  I was called to work as a prophet although I didn't know that until later.

When I attended our Sunday school class or the local prayer group, God would give me "word of knowledge" and I would share what God had shown me with the groups.

People often said to me, "We know the hand of God is upon you."  (I didn't know what that meant.)

One woman said:  "I don't know how I know this but God is going to use you mightly.  You are going to have to stay very close to HIM."

***

* In 1979,   a man, who said he was a prophet, came to my shop and delivered the following message to me.

"Joan ... you are dragging your feet.  You know you are supposed to be a minister."

After that, I was persuaded I was to close my business and go into the ministry.  

(There was no ministry to go to and no place to work and I didn't try to find any place. I just waited on God until HE showed me what to do.)

I closed my business on July 31, 1979 ... and waited.

I continued reading Bible and attending prayer group and church services.

I did not try to find any church to work in.

I supported myself with the money I had from the sale of the merchandise from my business.


***

* January 10, 1980  ... While sleeping in the night, a very loud trumpet like voice spoke three words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

This changed everything.

I found KWJS to be a radio station.  And I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that.  I'm a writer, not a speaker."

The Holy Spirit brought the following thought to my mind:  "Call the radio station manager."

That same morning, I called the business office of radio station KWJS and I asked to speak with the manager.  He came to the phone immediately.

I said to him:  "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

He replied:  "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our programming, we will offer you a contract."

I made a tape that same morning and put it into the US mail.

Within about 5 days, I was broadcasting exhortations for the church on radio station KWJS.

***

* 1980-82   Adding other radio stations:

After a month or so on KWJS, I added another radio station in Houston.  Then a station in Oklahoma City, as people from the radio audience began to give offerings.

A few month's later, a plan came which would end up putting me on radio from coast to coast in USA.

I called it, "Purchase a city"  ...  If radio listener wanted me to go on radio in another city, they could send me a one time offering of $1,000 and I would use that money to start radio in another city for one month.  After that I usually had enough listeners in that new city to continue paying for the broadcasts.

Almost immediately, I went on radio in the following cities:  Pittsburgh, Detroit, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New York City area,   Denver, Seattle, Eugene Oregon, Bakersfield CA, Los Angeles, Phoenix.

I began tours where I would go into each radio city and rent a room at motel or convention center and have a 2-3 day meeting for radio audience.

God had me teaching the following subjects: Taking thoughts captive, Dealing with destructive thoughts, Following God by HIS Spirit.

Church people were very interested in these subjects.

***

* In 1982, God said to me, "The foundation is laid.  Now we're really going to move."

A few weeks later, God said to me, "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

Then God began showing me sins that were being committed by several big-time ministers, and I knew I had to try to get a message to these ministers concerning that which I had been shown by God.

I recorded messages on cassette tape and mailed it to the minister along with a cover letter telling that minister that I am a prophet of God and God had given me a message concerning him.

When I learned these ministers were not getting my message, I just began recording the message on my radio broadcasts and then the minister got the message for the radio audience told the minister what I had broadcast.

Church people showed great hatred over these radio messages.

In Seattle, the radio station manager said to me:  "Joan ... you have many wonderful messages.  Just speak those messages.  If you keep speaking these Judgment Messages, I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We may have to put you off the air."

I replied, "George ... if I don't speak the message that I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

(About 1/2 of my radio stations put me off the air.)

Offerings decreased dramatically.

***

*  In 1982, God gave me a dream showing me that I was in great danger and I must stop going out to the cities where I had been having meetings for radio audiences.

At the end of the dream, I heard these words:  "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."

Immediately I cancelled all meetings scheduled for 1982.  (I never went out again.)

I continued with broadcasts on about 1/2 of my stations until 1984, and then I stopped radio broadcasts.

Several radio audience people continued to send offering even after I quit radio.  I sent them written messages as I had information that I considered to be from God.

***

*  End of March, 2012 ... God gave me a dream.  A woman was singing.  I said, "It's a little voice but it's a nice little voice."  And God showed me to start a blog.

I contacted Pam Padgett immediately asking Pam if she could set up a blog for us.  Pam was a retired computer programmer at Fed Ex at that time.

Within 3 days, we had a blog and I began writing "daily" on that blog. 

Hebrews 3:13-14  But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.  For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

God had given me a spiritual gift of "exhortation."  (Romans 12:8)

Exhort means:  to urge earnestly by advice or warning

Hebrews 10:25-26   Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.  For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

I continued publishing exhortations on our blog daily and have kept doing this since March 2012.


***

* February, 2020 ... God gave Pam Padgett a word, "Podcasts" ... and after that God gave me a dream showing me starving kittens at my door step, and I knew it pertained to the church and I felt God was showing us to begin recording podcasts.

We began presenting Podcasts the first week of February, 2020.

We present Podcasts daily, exhorting the church.


***

*  January, 2021 ... We started twitter @ Joan Boney, exhorting the church "daily".  God gave me a dream which I felt confirmed my doing this.

***

If you will notice this you will see big gaps between "assignments" from God.  I just kept doing that which God had shown me to do, adding other things as I was shown.

And for me personally, I never quit meditating on scriptures which were brought to me by the Holy Spirit of God.

This writing shows you key steps needed in going forward following God.


*****