Wednesday, March 10, 2021

* God brings HIS judgment.

 

Comments by Joan Boney:

At the present time, the news is filled with the story of Prince Harry and his wife who were offended by the royal house in England and have been giving their views on TV in USA.

I did not listen to the various interviews, through I am aware of the problem, and I did see the statement made by the wife where she said she even considered suicide.
:
God brought HIS judgment to my attention and I share that.

"How can a mother consider committing suicide and leaving her baby alone in this world?"

Also the following is called to my mind.

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

The woman was created by God to help the man.

It would seem a terrible thing when the woman ended up focusing on herself and tearing up the relationship of the family of the man.

While all people involved in this issue want to appear to be "good", and present themselves as the injured party and thereby gain approval of man, it is all evil in every direction.

And the evil God will judge.  We can be assured of that.

We simply leave it alone, departing from evil.

The same is true with other worldly protests.

We know God will deal with all wrong doing and if we involve ourselves, God will deal with our wrong doing too.!

*****