Friday, April 28, 2023

πŸ’₯ When a woman accuses a man of rape.

 
If rape happens in area where you could likely be heard by other people, scream out for help

A woman said Trump raped her in a dressing room of a department store where others could likely help her if she called for help.

But this woman did not call for help.  

God reminded me of this concerning this woman who is suing Donald Trump.

In Trump's case, I believe God shows me both are guilty.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


In approximately 1982, a man from the church I was attending at that time, invited me to go with him to a church meeting.  This man said he was a prophet.  I was pleased to go with him to the church meeting.

When we got back to my apartment I invited him into my apartment for coffee.

I was in the kitchen making coffee.

When I came out into the living room, this man was standing there totally naked.

He tried to rape me, but I got away from him, grabbed my purse, got out of my apartment and to my car and drove away.

I left him in my apartment with my apartment unlocked.

I parked in a place where I could see the front door of my apartment building.  It wasn't long before I saw this man come out of the building and get into his car and drive away.  I then went into my apartment and locked the door.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯



Potiphar's wife wanted to have sex with Joseph ... 

Joseph said:  But he refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand;

9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?  (Gen. 39)

Genesis 39

11 And it came to pass about this time, that Joseph went into the house to do his business; and there was none of the men of the house there within.

12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out.

The wife falsely accused Joseph and that caused Potiphar to put Joseph in prison.

Genesis 39

19 And it came to pass, when his master heard the words of his wife, which she spake unto him, saying, After this manner did thy servant to me; that his wrath was kindled.

20 And Joseph's master took him, and put him into the prison, a place where the king's prisoners were bound: and he was there in the prison.

21 But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

22 And the keeper of the prison committed to Joseph's hand all the prisoners that were in the prison; and whatsoever they did there, he was the doer of it.

23 The keeper of the prison looked not to any thing that was under his hand; because the LORD was with him, and that which he did, the LORD made it to prosper.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯