Sunday, April 9, 2023

πŸ’₯ Endurance as we wait for the return of Jesus.

 
God said to me:  "No matter what you do, you can never make this world righteousness."

It is the new heaven and new earth, new Jerusalem, wherein dwelleth righteousness.  (2 Peter 3:13)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Many church people think they can make this world better by that which they do.  Many will lose their own salvation trying to help this world to be righteous.

They will discourage themselves by the unrighteousness they see in their own families.

Jesus says:

Matthew 24

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I share the truth of the scriptures and then if the person will not heed the Bible, I just withdraw myself and avoid that person and leave that person alone.

Titus 3

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

If God chooses to open the eyes of that person, we will know for he will tell us.  Until then, I will try to keep myself from his path, knowing I can do nothing more than I have already done.

These end times will be even harder, according to Jesus, and enduring will require us to find people who have accepted Bible and to put ourselves with those persons if possible, if you can find such a person.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Matthew 24   Jesus says:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 

To me right now, I try to write and speak exhortations as I believe God wants them spoken, by the subjects God wants spoken.

There is one other believer who has the Spirit of truth in her as I have, and we share God with each other in the city where we live.

(In our neighborhood there is a lesbian woman who is Catholic.  I have given her the scriptures in Romans 1.  But there is no indication she has heeded them.  I wouldn't at this time choose to go to a barbeque with her!  She would have to respond to me concerning Romans 1 first.)

I have shared scripture with several people in the city where I live and for a short time they seem interested and they they drift away and I never see them again.

I don't know anyone else where I live (other than one individual) that I can be around as one Spirit.  Almost everyone here where I live attends church.  But I can't be around them for they have another spirit.

It's an hard time.  But it will get much worse.

Hold onto the scriptures.  And live in peace, and keep yourself without spot, and blameless.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯