Friday, April 21, 2023

Podcast: Part 2: Open visions from God

 

 
 
(Comments by Joan Boney)

Several years ago, I had a dream about angels:  In the dream I was taken to the place where angels live.  I came to a stone bridge and there was a little chubby man standing at the foot of the bridge. (Angels do not have wings.  They look like regular men.)  He seemed to be the age of late 40's.  He said to me, "Hello, Joan."  I replied, "You know my name?"  He said, "Oh ... every one here knows your name.  We've been waiting for you a long time."
 
 

 
When Pam and I were putting together this writing we were in my bedroom.  I happened to glance at one of my walls and I saw a vision of that stone bridge and angels dancing over those things Pam and I were writing about the experience she'd had and the doctor's report where the inside of her bladder looked "great".  The angels in heaven were rejoicing over what had happened to her!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 
 
Another open vision ...

In approximately 2004, a young man (44-years old) travelled to Lubbock, Texas, where I was living at that time.  He came to change out sound equipment at my house.

As David was leaving and walking out the back door, he turned and came back to me and said:  "I don't know why I'm telling you this but they think I have the physical disease ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease).  We are going to MD Anderson Hospital in Houston next week for tests."

(My bridge partner had just died from this same disease recently.)

I was horrified at that which David told me about himself.

During the following weeks, I spoke by phone several times and mailed him Biblical information.  He lived in East Texas, 600 miles, from where I lived in West Texas but we talked many times by phone over the coming year.

David did have ALS and doctors estimated he would live 2 more years.  He had a wife and 2 children, one child a girl, 8 years old, and the other a boy in junior high school.

During that time I was in close communication with David by phone and US mail.

After David became totally paralyzed, God gave me an open vision of David.

πŸ’₯  I saw David totally healed standing on a golf course.  He was very happy and began waiving to me saying, "Come on.  Join me.  It's great here."
 

 
I knew God was showing me David would die.

But God showed me David's spiritual condition and it was similar to this image.




In the vision, David was very happy and things were wonderful for him.

Shortly after God gave me this open vision and information about David, a man named Clay, who worked for David in the Sound Equipment Business came to Lubbock and visited with me.

Clay was a church person and their church had been praying for David to be healed.

Clay was excited when I told him about the vision given to me by God and Clay said, "Don't you think that means David will live and be healed?"

I replied, "No ... David is dying.  But his spiritual condition is very good!"

(David died within a few days.  I sent a letter to David's wife and children showing them what God had shown me about David's spiritual condition and recommended they read my letter at the funeral to encourage the others who were in the church there.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Another open vision ...

πŸ’₯  On December 6, 2018, I fell at my house in Texas and broke my left wrist and left hip.  As I was in hospital awaiting surgery, I had a strange vision of one of the women in our church group.  She was standing at the foot of my hospital bed staring down at me.  She said nothing at all.  After a few seconds, she turned with her back to me and walked through the wall into the next room, disappearing.  I thought I was having an hallucination from all the drugs they had been giving me.

After surgery they put me into a rehabilitation hospital where I remained for the next 2 1/2 months.

During this time this woman from our church group came to my room and sat down beside my bed and said:  "I need to tell you this.  I don't care about anyone or anything any more.  I no longer read the Bible or blog."

I said:  "But if you go this way, what is going to happen with you?"

She stood up and began walking toward the door to my private bath and she said, "I don't want to talk to 'YOU' about this." (and she disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door.)

A nurse entered my room just as this woman went into the bathroom.  I cried out:  "Don't leave until nurse finishes with me."  But while nurse was working on me I saw the bathroom door open and this woman "snuck" out of my room.

I knew devils had been telling her lies.  I knew I could prove that to her.  But she left my room before I could tell her.

Jesus says;  He (the devil) was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.  John 8:44

The devil had convinced this woman that she didn't care about anyone or anything any more.

But she had a little dog that she really loved.

By that I could have shown her she had taken lies from devils into her heart and what they said to her just was not true.

(Weeks later she apologized and said she was sorry she just had no "charity" at all toward me.")

I knew devils had spoken to her in this and brought great fear to her.  She was afraid she would be stuck with caring for me after I was released from hospital and she was overwhelmed with this thought and couldn't do it.

But God had me move from Texas to Colorado to the home of Pam Padgett and she was in charge of helping me and even has a spiritual gift of "helps".

I also realized the vision I had of this woman disappearing from my room in the hospital was not a drug hallucination but was really an open vision from God showing me that which this woman was going to do.

(This woman is back again in our church group.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When I attended the singles class at Word of Faith Church which I once went to, the teacher of that group always said, at some point in the class, "Does anyone have a word from the Lord.  If so you are free to share that word."

God often gave me open visions concerning those in the Bible class and I always shared what God gave me.

Once the teacher who had his own Bible class on a Tuesday night invited me to speak to the class.

As he was leading the singing before the class, I began receiving from God open visions.  One vision after another came until there were so many I had to grab a piece of paper and jot them down so I would not forget them.  There were 23 or 24 open visions that night!

I don't recall speaking anything to the class except all those visions one at a time!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯