Monday, July 20, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures:


John 16:33  Jesus says: These things I have spoken unto you, that in ME (the Word) ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
 
 ***
 
Hebrews 4:15-16  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 
 
16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

***
 
Ephesians 4:29  Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

***
 
2 Timothy 3:16-17  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
 
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
 
*** 
 
Colossians 3:1-3  If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.


Comments from Beth Martin:
Recently I was preparing for my granddaughters to come over to spend the night. I bought their favorite food, cleaned the upstairs, set the upstairs air conditioner to cool, and planned to take them to a restaurant for dinner. 
 
At the last minute one was late and she asked me to pick up the other. The other one did not even start to get ready. 
 
I sat and fretted about all being "ruined". 
 
I asked God for help. I heard, "Your life is hid with ME"
 
All of my concerns left me and I suddenly did not even care if they came or not. Nothing but God mattered. 
 
Today as I think on this, it is humorous.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯