Thursday, July 23, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures:

 
1 Peter 4:19  Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to HIM in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
 
 ***
 
Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

***
 
I John 3:2-3  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when HE shall appear, we shall be like HIM; for we shall see HIM as HE is.
 
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as HE is pure.
 
***
 
Deuteronomy 30:14  But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
 
***
 
Psalm 56:3-4  What time I am afraid, I will trust in THEE.
 
4 In God I will praise HIS word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯