Saturday, July 25, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures:

 
Psalm 117:1-2   O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise HIM, all ye people.
 
2 For HIS merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.
 
***
 
2 Timothy 4:18  And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto HIS heavenly kingdom: to WHOM be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
 
***
 
Philippians 3:13-14  Paul said:  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 
 
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
 
***
 
Proverbs 19:20  Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.
 
*** 
 
1 Corinthians 16:13  Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
 
***
 
1 John 4:4  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is HE that is in you, than he that is in the world.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯