Thursday, July 23, 2026

πŸ’₯ Healed by God

Barbara Preston, member of the body of Christ
 
About two or three months ago I began experiencing pain in the right side of my jaw. It felt like a toothache and, if this was what it was, I knew I needed to see a dentist to have it taken care of or it would just get worse.

But when I went to the dentist in June he took an X-ray and said he saw nothing that should be causing this pain. He told me that everything looked normal.

But the pain kept coming, sometimes hurting more than other times, but never completely going away.
 
One morning I was awakened at about 5am because of the pain. I stopped chewing on the right side of my mouth and used a straw for a while when I would drink something cold because of the pain I felt when anything cold touched that area.

During this period of time I had prayed, asking God if HE would please heal whatever was causing this.
 
But the pain continued and, at some point, I felt I was going to have to go to an Urgent Care clinic and see if they could help me. If it wasn't a dental problem, then what was it?

I called my daughter, who has lived in this area for a long time, and asked her if she had ever been to one of these clinics or if she knew anything about any of them.

She didn't but, as we were talking, I realized that the pain in my jaw had suddenly disappeared, my jaw felt completely normal, and it felt like I had been healed!

And that is exactly what had happened.  God healed me at that moment!  
 
How merciful our God is to us and how marvelously blessed we are, in every way, to belong to HIM.

Nothing else can compare to it. NOTHING!
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 
 
Comments from Beth Martin, member of the body of Christ
 
Amazing .... I am reminded of:
 
John 14:14  Jesus says:  If ye shall ask any thing in MY name, I will do it. 
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯