Thursday, July 30, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures:

 
Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
 
 ***
 
James 1:27  Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
 
***
 
Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
 
***
 
Proverbs 24:1-4  Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.
 
2 For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.
 
3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:
 
4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
 
***
 
Psalm 25:12-13  What man is he that feareth the Lord? (What man obeys the word from God?)  him shall HE teach in the way that he shall choose. 
 
13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯