Thursday, April 25, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily.

 
 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Isaiah 26:3-4  THOU wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on THEE: because he trusteth in THEE.  Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

Hebrews 10:36   For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik
 
What can wash away my sin
 
What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
 
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
 
For my cleansing this I see—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus!
For my pardon this my plea—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus!
 
Nothing can my sin erase
Nothing but the blood of Jesus!
Naught of works, ’tis all of grace—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus!
 
This is all my hope and peace—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus!
This is all my righteousness—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus!

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Psalm 73:25-28
 
25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
 
26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.
 
27 For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
 
28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
1 John 4:18   There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

I Corinthians 1:18-31

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.


26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in His presence.

30 But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.


 
Reading this passage of scripture causes me to marvel in the wisdom and ways of God.

We are not called by God because of having achieved fleshly greatness of some kind nor because of having intelligence or physical strength admired by the world, all of which come to nothing.

God calls those HE chooses according to HIS will and purpose.

The ways of God are opposite from ways and wisdom of this world which glorifies man. And the ways of God are perfect, for we see the wisdom and power of God which far exceeds the things held in esteem by the world.

He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Psalm 90:1-2 Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
 
2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Matthew 12: 36-37  But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
 Zephaniah 3

19  Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
20  At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton

2 Timothy 3:13-15 

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯