Saturday, April 20, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

The angel of God at Jesus' tomb speak to the women who came to anoint the body of Jesus:


Matthew 28:1-7 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. 6 HE is not here: for HE is risen, as HE said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

7 And go quickly, and tell HIS disciples that HE is risen from the dead; and, behold, HE goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see HIM: lo, I have told you.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik
 
Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
 
For over a week I noticed standing water in the alley behind my house which led to a pool of water in the street, but I didn’t think much of it. Sunday evening I realized that it was not going away, but was getting worse. When I looked more closely, I realized that it was coming from a sprinkler head at the corner of my driveway and the alley. Monday morning after I had been up a few hours, the Holy Spirit reminded me to call the irrigation company, so I called right away and left a message, giving them my mobile number because I was leaving to take my dog for a short walk. 
 
I began praying that they could come quickly (rarely have they been able to come quickly). I thought it was a broken sprinkler head and thought about calling a landscape man who sometimes trims my trees, but when I got back home my phone rang. It was the owner saying that one of his men had time to come that morning. He came immediately and found and repaired a broken valve. I was so grateful to God that the skilled worker had been able to come so soon, saving me from trying to find someone else who might not have been able to diagnose and repair the problem correctly.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Malachi 3:16-18

16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
 
17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
 
18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
1 John 1:7  But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Philippians 4:6   Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
A couple of days ago I had the television on the business news on Fox. I was not listening closely to what was being said but I got the impression that the people on the show were feeling optimistic about what the future holds for people in financial ways. 
 
But what I then heard, I believe from the Holy Spirit, was the following … when they shall say peace and safety…
 
1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
 
 
Comments by Joan Boney ... 
Very interesting report.  I don't see how it can be anything other than tragic.  

I believe we did the right thing in getting the car and spending the money.  It is like feathering our nest!

I was hoping (praying) today that you and Edward would have something this wonderful to enjoy.  It would make you feel like a king and queen! (which you are in the eyes of God.)

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Deuteronomy 30:15-16  See I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgements, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
 Joshua 21:44,45

44  And the Lord gave them rest round about, according to all that He sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the Lord delivered all their enemies into their hand.
45  There failed not ought of any good thing which the Lord had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Psalm 18
 
30 As for God, His way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him.
 
31 For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?
 
32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. 
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯