Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Podcast: #11 Life changing concepts shown to me by God through the Holy Spirit and the scriptures

 

 
 
These are things brought to my attention by the Holy Spirit.  I'm sure there are other things also.

πŸ’₯  The Holy Spirit just reminded me of Psalm 51:10.  I'm always praying this over me when I have conflict with another person.  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Praying this has helped me so much.  God gives me a new heart and a new Spirit instantly! (Of course you must have faith for it to happen!)

James 1:6-7  But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

(All things are done by faith and without faith nothing is done.)

Joan Boney


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯