Sunday, April 21, 2024

πŸ’₯ Jesus says: My kingdom is not of this world.


John 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Comments by Joan Boney:

This world gets worse and worse and we see integrity of humans disappear.  We can't choose to be a part of this.

Politics is terrible.  

We can't think one side in USA will make things right when both parties show lack of integrity and corruption.

This world will be destroyed with the coming of Jesus and after the great tribulation.  We refuse to be a part of it in any way knowing what is coming and how the heavens and earth will be destroyed.

2 Peter 3:10-14

10  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to HIS promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of HIM in peace, without spot, and blameless.

To live with anger in your heart toward any person or anything is a sin and puts you in the path of the destruction.

For any of us to fail to go to God for HIM to cleanse our heart and create a new spirit in us is a slap in the face of God and a tempting of God for HIM to let us go to destruction if that is our will.

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

I often pray this prayer of David when I feel I have done wrong.  God always gives me a clean heart and a right spirit so I can go forward in HIM sharing with the church, exhorting the church.  I could not go forward with evil, hatred, anger in my heart.  All I have to do is ask God to cleanse my heart and give me a right spirit.  So when I hold onto evil and anger, I damn myself.

We will never stand in the congregation of the righteous if we hold only the evil we do.

We must keep our own heart and spirit right.  All it takes is simple prayer and faith that God will do this.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯