Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Chapter 3: The Poison Gas Dream


* Destruction in Today's Churches

Joan Boney


In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

Destruction was everywhere.
 
A meeting was going on.  A man was speaking to a room filled with people.  I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed in and said:  "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun." 

The first man resumed speaking. 

(No one in the room tried to see what had "already begun.") 

But I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker! I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us! 

I looked at the man seated next to me.  He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group.  But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive.  He was already dead! 

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this gas from the speaker was killing me too. 

God was showing me the anarchy that was already going on in our church groups. 

(That second man who rushed into the room and said, "Stop.  Wait.  Can't you see. It's too late.  It's already begun."  was saying:  The anarchy in the churches has already begun.)

I was witnessing that which Paul told us in II Thessalonians 2 concerning the end times.

NASB    Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the Lord) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,  who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

*****

Amazingly, at first, when I had this dream in 1979, I didn't know what this dream meant.

Then on a Wednesday night in 1982, I was at the church I attended at that time, Word of Faith, Robert Tilton, pastor … in Farmer's Branch, Texas.

I looked at the man who was sitting next to me and was very shocked to see he was the dead man in my dream, in the 1979 dream concerning the poison gas!

I looked at the other people in the congregation and felt they, too, were the dead people in the meeting room in the 1979 dream.

I got up immediately and went into the ladies room where I began praying, saying to God.

"I think YOU are telling me to leave this church.  I'm going to get into my car and drive away.  But if YOU want me to return, I will turn around and come back."

God did not want me to come back to that church group.  God began opening my eyes to see errors in many doctrines that were being taught at that church.

Some of those errors were:

They were teaching a doctrine which said:  "All good is from God.  All bad is from the devil."

Bible says:  Isaiah 45:7  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

* Another problem with this doctrine, is it assumes we are capable of recognizing that which is good and that which is evil.  Many times we want something and pursue it thinking it will be "good" for us when it is actually "bad" for us and it could even destroy us if we managed to get it or do it.

Proverbs 16:25   There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Humans desire to be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Genesis 3:1-5    Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:  But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
  (Eve added "shall not touch it" for God didn't say that.)

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:  For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.



Another problem, the doctrine of the faith movement basically leaves God out of the picture, as the followers are to hunt a scripture which would seem to allow them to be justified in getting that which they want and to "claim" that scripture in prayer daily, justifying that which the individual wants on this earth.

The will of God for your life is not considered.  You are to act "as God" instead of calling on God as little children.

This is exactly what Paul said antichrist would do.

II Thessalonians 2:3-4    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Yet prayer itself is founded on "the will of God."  The apostle John tells us the following.

I John 5:14-15    And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:  And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.

*****

The problems produced by the faith movement are very serious and often produce arrogant, prideful congregations of people who scorn other Christian church groups.

Another bad fruit, that I saw in me that was produced by the teaching in this movement, is I felt ashamed because I drove an old car, for by their teaching I should be "prospering."  And my car showed anything but prosperity!  It had a vinyl top.  I had no garage at my apartment so the car had to sit out in the hot Texas sun.  The vinyl began breaking and pieces of vinyl stood up on the top of the car.  The car ran great.  But I was embarrassed to be seen in this car. 

Marilyn Hickey came to Dallas at that time to hold a meeting.  I went to pick her up at the airport.  But I was so ashamed of my car, I asked the man I was dating if he would take me in his new car to pick up Marilyn.

***

I found the doctrines from the faith movement to produce exactly opposite to the fruits of the Spirit which we should have had from church teachings. 

I Timothy 6:3-12    If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;  He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,  
Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 

But godliness with contentment is great gain.  For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.  And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.  For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 

*** 

Galatians 5:19-25    Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.


If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. (walk in love, joy, peace) 

***** 

God removed me from the faith movement by giving me the poison gas dream and by showing me what this dream meant. 

The "speakers" are set in the churches for the purpose of warning the people of dangers.  Instead those speakers are being used to produce a poison which will eventually kill the people who listen to them.  People die, falling asleep, to the real truth from God.

There are many dead people sitting there in church groups of all denominations today. 

When you speak truth from God, these dead people cannot hear the truth for they are dead. 

They have been poisoned to death by their own doctrines which have been spoken at their own churches, often for many generations.

But on their faces they have "big smiles" of assurance that they are totally right and safe, though they are actually corpses, dead to things of God.

When I speak scriptures to them, they are paralyzed, frozen in space, and they just stare at me.



*****

* Click here to purchase this book on Amazon.com: Destruction In Today's Churches

e-book: 99 cents
paperback:  $6.99 
(USA prices)


 *****