Matthew 12:32 And whoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
***
Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and HE shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
***
Matthew 6:31-34 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and HIS righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
***
2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Isaiah 46:4 And even to your old age I am HE; and even to hoar (gray) hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
***
***
Philippians 2:5-8 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 WHO, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made HIMSELF of no reputation, and took upon HIM the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, HE humbled HIMSELF, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯