Thursday, October 1, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures shared by members of the body of Christ:

 
Ephesians 2:8-10  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
 
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
 
10 For we are HIS workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
 
***
 
Galations 6:9  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
 
***
 
Psalm 32:8  (God says) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with MINE eye.
 
***
 
I Timothy 6:17  Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, Who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
 
***
 
Psalm 48:14  For this God is our God for ever and ever: HE will be our guide even unto death.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯