Cathy Varner, member of the body of Christ
On the podcast "David behaves himself wisely as Saul tried to kill David: (patience, endurance, love even of enemies)", when Joan talked about Pam’s deliverance from having to go to the luau, and how God might bring deliverance to us in a way we’d never thought of, it reminded me of a situation I was delivered from many years ago.
We had a huge number of green bean seeds to plant. So many that I thought it would be a big burden; all the weeding, picking, what would I do with them all? I thought it would be too much work for me to can or freeze. I thought maybe I could try to sell them to a local grocer. My husband had planted several starter trays and asked me to plant a row in the garden.
I kept obsessing and fretting about it. Finally I got to a point of knowing there was nothing I could do, I just had to commit it to God. I did, and asked HIM to please take care of this, to work it out somehow.
From what I remember, after doing this, I think I forgot about it for awhile. It seems it was Philippians 4:6-8 coming to pass.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Then, some time later, I saw that most of the seeds planted in the starter trays hadn’t germinated. And all but one plant of my row in the garden hadn’t grown.
From what I remember, after doing this, I think I forgot about it for awhile. It seems it was Philippians 4:6-8 coming to pass.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Then, some time later, I saw that most of the seeds planted in the starter trays hadn’t germinated. And all but one plant of my row in the garden hadn’t grown.
I was astonished. I would’ve never thought of this being a way to work it out.
The amount that did grow was very manageable and easy to deal with.
I was so grateful and relieved.
π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯