Tuesday, October 6, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures shared by members of the body of Christ:

 
Ephesians 10:22-23  Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
 
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for HE is faithful that promised;)
 
***
 
Galations 6:9  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
 
***
 
Proverbs 21:1  The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: HE turneth it whithersoever HE will. 
 
***  
 
Luke 21:10-11  Then said HE (Jesus) unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
 
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
 
 
(Comments from Beth Martin, member of the body of Christ:
 
While reading Luke 21, I got to verse 10 and 11 ... Great signs shall there be from heaven .... stood out to me. The thought immediately came to me," These are all of the floods today". Only God controls the weather.

This reminds me of a weather situation that happened here within the past couple of years. There were severe weather warnings in our immediate area. There were tornado and floods warnings. There were also power outages expected. I filled all of my oil lamps, checked the batteries in flashlights, charged electronics, and placed flashlights on our bedside stands. There were warnings of up to 40 mile per hour winds. I removed outside objects that could be moved by wind. (bird feeders, flags, and solar lights). The warnings were going on for a couple of days. Both of our sons reside on top of hills. All of these warnings planted fear in my heart. I prayed asking God to protect property and persons at our home as well as both sons. We all live within a 5 mile area. The storm came at night.

When I awoke the next day, everything at my home was fine. Also both boys home properties and children were unharmed. We all had power. I then saw that the two nearest small towns, reported damage and power outages. I believe that God protected all of us in this situation.)
 
(Comments from Cathy Varner, member of the body of Christ:
Amen, Beth. I’ve seen this happen also, where I’ve prayed for protection, and seen others nearby lose power, etc, but we were ok. Wonderful that you and your family were kept safe)
 
Psalm 148:7-8 Praise the Lord from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps: 
8 Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling HIS word: 
 
  
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯