Friday, January 12, 2024

Podcast: For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. (James 2:26)

 

 
 
God taught me to hear HIM by HIS HOLY Spirit and to do what the Word said to do by believing it was God speaking to me when it was God.  The voice of God is different.  I have found it to be pure, peaceable, gentle, easy to be intreated, just as it says in James 3:16.

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

I attended a church called, "Word of Faith," in the late 1970's.  I thought they were doing that which God taught me to do about faith.  I thought they were like me and I was like them.  But the teacher of our Bible class said, "You were never like us.  We talked about faith.  But you lived faith."

This Podcast explains what he was saying.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯