Saturday, January 13, 2024

πŸ’₯ Letter to our church group and to all who read this blog.


Hebrews 3   Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear HIS voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.


***

Hebrews 10:25  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

*************
Recently I sent a warning to you concerning sharing God and what HE has done with other people ... but only Pam and Barbara did this.  (no one from the blog readers shared anything at all with me either)

Some of you I have not heard anything from in months or perhaps years.  This can't be right in the sight of God. 

************

Neither should you have to be warned by me to share what God has done in your life for the two scriptures warn you.  But you fail to live by these scriptures in Hebrews.

You must take responsibility for yourselves as I take responsibility for myself.  If any of us neglect doing a scripture I believe we will suffer loss.

I really try to share with you anything I believe God has told me in all areas of this life

I use the two scriptures in Hebrews to live by daily ...and because of these scriptures I am very warned to share what God has done and has told me.

Please join me in seriously doing these 2 scriptures ... and do it immediately ... It is like we fall asleep as we fail to do these.  But I do think we will suffer loss for all eternity when God judges us later ... and we have the power to help each other by sharing and fail to do that when we fail to share ... love cares enough for others to lay down his life for them.  As we share with them we do that, laying down our life for them.

I think there is a very serious lack here.  so I warn us!

And all we need to do is send an email!  (if your email applies to everyone, I will print it in the blog to encourage those around the world who read the blog, feeding the church)  email address is printed on the right side of the home page of our blog

************

When you do nothing, or if I do nothing where you are concerned, how can I not be judged by God as accountable.

2 Cor. 5  Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of HIM.

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.


Love, Joan

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯