Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Podcast: Jesus says:

 

 
 
Matthew 10

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear HIM which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God has taught me not to plan ahead concerning what I will speak or write.  Just read Bible and when I speak HE will bring that scripture I am to speak to my mind and I speak that.  Or HE might remind me of something HE had done, share that.

I believe that is what Paul did.

Paul says:  I Corinthians 2 

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Matthew 10:32  Whosoever therefore shall confess ME before men, him will I confess also before MY Father which is in heaven.

Each time we share a scripture or concept of God we "confess" Jesus, "The Word."

If we speak by our own wisdom we seek our own glory.  But if God reminds us of something and we share that which God brings to our memory, we seek HIS glory.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The Holy Spirit will bring to my mind a scripture or something God has done in my life and I speak that!  Or HE will remind me of a dream and I share that when I speak or write.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯