Monday, January 7, 2019

Settle It In Your Heart Not To Meditate Beforehand On What You Will Speak


Book:  Exhortations For The Church
Vol. 6, Chapter 13
Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet 


Luke 21 ... Jesus says ... Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.


*****

The Holy Spirit in us is greater than the spirit that is in the world.

Often before I arrive at an appointment or go out into the world, I am praying, "Please have me speak only that which YOU want me to speak." 

Before a worker arrives at my house, I often pray this, asking God to have me speak only that which God wants.

Then when a subject comes up and I have truth from God, I try to speak that truth, believing that truth will do the work intended by God in the moment at hand.

We "magnify" Jesus (the Word) this way.


*****

BOOK: Exhortations For The Church, Volume6
Chapter 13

Joan Boney



E-book: $.99
Paperback: $5.99
(USA Prices)

Order from: Amazon.com


*****