Tuesday, September 22, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures shared by members of the body of Christ:

 
Luke 3:5  Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;
 
***
 
Hebrews 13:5-6  Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for HE hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
 
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
 
***
 
1 Timothy 5:8  But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
 
***
 
Proverbs 21:13  Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.
 
***
 
I Peter 5:8-9  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 
 
9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. 
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯