Sunday, September 13, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures:

 
Proverbs 21:1  The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: HE turneth it withersoever HE will.
 
***
 
Jude 1:21  Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
 
***
 
Philippians 3:10-12  That I may know HIM, and the power of HIS resurrection, and the fellowship of HIS sufferings, being made conformable unto HIS death;
 
11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
 
12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 

***
 
Proverbs 11:18  The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.
 
***
 
2 Corinthians 4:16-18  ... though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 
 
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 
 
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
 
***
 
Psalm 48:14  For this God is our God for ever and ever: HE will be our guide even unto death.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯