Sunday, September 1, 2019

TV preacher, Jim Bakker



Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In approximately 1982, God had me send a message to TV preacher Jim Bakker, warning him about adultery.

I received a letter from him as follows.

Dear Jesus ...

Tammy and I received your inspirational message and thank you for sending it.

I want you to know, Jesus, that Tammy and I prayed for you today.

Jim Bakker.

(The letterhead upon which I wrote to Jim Bakker was "Jesus Ministries".)

***

Shortly after this, it was disclosed to all that Jim Bakker was having a sexual affair with a church secretary, Jessica Hann, who later became known through something published on Playboy Magazine.

Jim Bakker was arrested for fraud concerning his Christian Theme Park.  He received a prison sentence as a result.

Jim and Tammy divorced.

Tammy remarried.  (adultery)

Mark 10:11-12     And HE (Jesus) saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

***

Jim Bakker got out of prison and began another TV ministry.  The last report I received, Jim Bakker was still preaching to TV audiences.

(For secular story, see Jim Bakker on Wikipedia.)

*****

Jesus said:

Matthew 24:4-5
   Take heed that no man deceive you.
  For many shall come in MY name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.


They will come saying "Jesus is Lord" and because they say this, they will be in a position to deceive many in the last days.


*****