Friday, January 29, 2021

* My hope is in God.

 
(Comments by Joan Boney)

Recently I heard, on TV news, a woman say how much she hoped the government would work out a plan to get more vaccination medicines to her town.

I thought how terrible it would be to have your hope in governments of men of this world.

My hope is in God.  HE gives me wisdom when I am troubled.  And I can make requests to God when I am concerned.  God know future and will make the best choice for me as long as HE leaves me on this earth and HE will also show me what to do in the situations which arise before me.  And I follow that which God shows me.

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (The Word).

Hebrews 13:5-6 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for HE hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.  So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Romans 8:28   And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.


***

Abraham said to the king of Sodom:

Genesis 14:22-23 I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,  That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:


*****