Saturday, August 22, 2020

* I have set the Lord (the Word) before me. Because HE is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.


Joan Boney ... apostle and prophet of Jesus Christ by the will of God according to Ephesians 4:11-12.


*****


The only thing stronger than my flesh, is The Word.

When I have a Word from God, I can keep that Word before me day and night and That Word will overcome my flesh.

Joshua 1:8   This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Otherwise my flesh reasons that it would not be a good way to go and the best way to go is the way of the desire of the flesh, in my case that would be to be "friends" with those who say they are Christians but fail to do the Word.

Thoughts sometimes come saying the disobedient can learn from me.

But the Holy Spirit reminds me of this word spoken by the apostle Paul.

II Timothy 3:7   (They are)   Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Also I remember this teaching from God.

Numbers 33

And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,

51 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;  52 Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:


55  But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.



II John 

8  Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.


Also God gave me a dream showing me not to open doors for those who say they are Christians when they will not obey scripture.  They are "dirty".

Dream:  July 9, 2020

Vicious, dirty cats kept getting into my house.  I had a wooden cane and guided them out and then I would turn around and there they were back in my house.

Two women kept leaving the door open.  This is how they were getting back in.

Then I realized I was one of the women leaving the door open for them.  I was trying to be friendly toward them and they were coming in.

Don't open doors.  

No communication, no visits, no birthday cards, no emails, no phone calls, no inquiries of how they are doing.  We know how they are doing for they will not follow scripture.  And don't allow them to burden you with their many problems, entangling you in their problems.  They should take their cares to God in prayer and trust God and settle things with God.  They sin when they fail to do this and turn to you instead.


***

By both scripture and by dreams God shows me to go HIS way and my flesh is controlled as I look at scripture and consider the dreams given me by God.

I use my Kindle tablet and put screen prints of scripture into my Kindle Photos.  I also send myself emails of dreams and take screen prints of those emails and put those in my Kindle Photos.  That way each morning and before I go to bed, I can review these dreams and scriptures on my Kindle Photos.

I don't have to ask these people how they are doing.  God often gives me dreams showing me what they are doing.

These dreams warn me to stay away from these people.

Just focus on scriptures day and night and resist the pleadings of your own flesh and "leading" of devils who try to get you to make friends again with those persons who will not do scripture.



*****

Psalm 16

5 The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: Thou maintainest my lot.

6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel:


In 2020:  

* Sell the old unused sound equipment.  We listed it on Internet and sold everything and accumulated over $13,000!

* Putting house in Texas on "special sale", lowering priced for 1 week.  It sold in two days, closing May 15,2020 at $290,000 after closing costs and other expenses.

* Considered having passenger seats of two old cars, one 25 year old and the other 16 years old, reupholstered.  Holy Spirit said, "Or you could just buy a new car." That's right!  We had cash from sale of house and had plenty of money to buy a new car with considerable amount of money remaining.

 my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

By dreams God warns me and also shows me what to do about things and about people.

8 I have set the LORD (The Word) always before me: because HE is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.



*****