Thursday, June 5, 2014

Why did God show me this?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Several times in my life God has shown me something and I have wondered Why did God show me this?

In 1982, I had 3 dreams which at the time I thought it was showing the collapse of the banking system.

In one dream, I was in a tall, glass building.  Something began to happen outside.  It was as if bombs were falling. This was not the first bombing but the second.  The building was shaking.  It was as if the whole building might fall in on us.  When this happened it was clear that nothing would be the same again.  But I was just calmly walking along with a man who had taken my hand to lead me.  (Later I knew this man was the Holy Spirit.)  I never took my eyes off him.

In another dream, I was in a cafe and something happened outside.  One siren after another sounded from vehicles which passed by.

In another dream, I was in NYC with my mother.  Then I was watching NYC from NJ.  Smoke was rising from buildings in NYC.  The skyline was being destroyed.  Buildings were imploding, falling in upon themselves.

These 3 dreams were showing the destruction of the World Trade Center.  I recognized it when the event happened.  I saw my dreams coming to pass in the various parts of the news coverage on TV.

Recently Pam Padgett was speaking of being at work at Fed Ex when this happened and they were gathered around a TV screen watching.  She said she would have been afraid except for fact that God had given me dreams about this happening.  That made me think one reason I was given these 3 dreams about destruction of World Trade Center was so we, who are of God, would not be afraid as the world is afraid.

At some point, the sky will turn completely dark.  There will be signs in the heavens as the power of the heavens are shaken.  We who are of God will know what is happening if we are on earth to see this happen.  We will know because we know II Peter 3...the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.