Thursday, May 31, 2012

Friend of world is enemy of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity (being an enemy) with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.  James 4:4

Pam has been having trouble with her sister, who is openly approving fornication.  Pam spoke against the fornication and told sister she didn't want to be with her when she visits Colorado Springs this summer for to sit and eat where fornication is approved causes Pam to be approving fornication in sight of God.  God had given Pam a dream showing a young woman having sex with a man that was not her husband.  Pam, in dream, was approving this.  Then in the dream Pam was having sex with a man who was not her husband.

In one letter Pam wrote to her sister, I noticed the letter was really weak.  I called Pam and talked with her about it.  Then Pam noticed the last sentence of this letter.  In the letter Pam had told sister she did not listen to her message recorded on Pam's answer phone because when she prayed God showed her the sister's message would be harmful to Pam.  But then at end of letter Pam said, "Just thought you should know."  (friendly)  I knew Pam was sending mixed messages to this sister who is approving fornication.

I was reminded of the following:  Paul said ... For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle? 9So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.  I Cor. 14

If anyone is coming around you troubling you with evil, and they keep coming around you being "friendly", check yourself.  You are somehow being friendly toward that person.

If you speak what is right in sight of God that evil speaking person will not want to come around you.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. Jn. 3 

Jesus said ... Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men,  him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. 37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.  Mt. 10

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Lk. 12
========================================================================