Sunday, June 16, 2019

* They will misunderstand


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

I once said to God, "If I write this, they will misunderstand."

God said, "They misunderstand the Bible."

I agreed and I wrote the message I believed to be from God.

The Word of God is a sword … dividing.

Hebrews 4:12-13    For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in HIS sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of HIM with whom we have to do.

***

My cousin, Church of Christ, needed help.  She told me her troubles rather than doing Philippians 4:6-7 …  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I knew Jeanne was not doing this scripture.  Had she done this, she wouldn't be telling me her troubles.

I sent her my book, "Dealing with Destructive Thoughts".

Months later, she told me again of some trouble and again I saw she was not taking her troubles to God and settling them with God as we are told to do in Philippians 4:6.

I sent her my book, "Dealing with Destructive Thoughts."

She wrote to me telling me I had already sent her that book.  (I forgot.)  I thought she could clean up herself and learn to turn to God by what I had written in that book and it might be easier for her to read this in a book, for it would not be a personal, direct rebuke.

She returned the book by US mail … and in a round about way told me not to send the blog to her.

With that, I sent a more direct instruction concerning doing Philippians 4:6

She had told me she did well during the day but in the evenings it was hard for her without Charles, her dead husband.

I told her when she feels that way, she needs to turn to God in prayer, asking God to help her through the evening, and God would do that.

Then we printed 3 volumes of the blog and mailed them to Jeanne.

With that, she wrote a note which started with flowery stuff … but by page 2 she couldn't resist objecting to apostle ministry in today's church and to me in particular.

She then continued her note with flowery words.

After that, I sent her 3 days of mailing about Philippians 4 and also sent materials about apostles in the NT Church, with many scriptures.

Then she stopped writing me. 

***

Acts 4   1-3    And as they spake unto the people, the priests, and the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees, came upon them,  Being grieved that they taught the people, and preached through Jesus the resurrection from the dead.  And they laid hands on them, and put them in hold unto the next day: for it was now eventide.  

15-20    But when they had commanded them to go aside out of the council, they conferred among themselves,  Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.

But that it spread no further among the people, let us straitly threaten them, that they speak henceforth to no man in this name.

And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus.



But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

29-31   (Prayer of Peter, John, and disciples)  And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,
 
By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness

33-34   And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.  Neither was there any among them that lacked: 

***

Acts 5:16-21    There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

Then the high priest rose up, and all they that were with him, (which is the sect of the Sadducees,) and were filled with indignation,  And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison.

But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said,  Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.


And when they heard that, they entered into the temple early in the morning, and taught


***

But the high priest came, and they that were with him, and called the council together, and all the senate of the children of Israel, and sent to the prison to have them brought.  But when the officers came, and found them not in the prison, they returned and told,  Saying, The prison truly found we shut with all safety, and the keepers standing without before the doors: but when we had opened, we found no man within.

25   Then came one and told them, saying, Behold, the men whom ye put in prison are standing in the temple, and teaching the people.

26-29    Then went the captain with the officers, and brought them without violence: for they feared the people, lest they should have been stoned.


And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them, Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

***

Luke 6:51-53  Jesus says:  Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

The Word of God divides!

Light is divided from darkness.  The only way to continue with the darkness is to leave the light off, so many people fail to speak, knowing the other will object … light vs. darkness!

***

Church people don't like to talk about devils and often avoid it … but we better wake up and be willing to see this as it really is … for our own flesh sides with devils to fight the word of God … so we have to keep our flesh crucified, doing the Word and allowing the flesh to suffer shame, in order to do what God is saying to us.

Luke 6:4-5  Jesus says:  Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear HIM, which after HE hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear HIM.

The only way we can have peace with unbelievers is to keep our mouths shut.  

Paul speaks the following "opinion" concerning husbands and wives … but I believe it extends to each person who is dealing with an unbeliever.

I Corinthians 7:15     But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

Certainly we should not desire to have unbelievers in the church group.

I Corinthians 5:6   Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

For 39 years, in our little church group, we had a woman, Sandra, who brought trouble into our group.  What she did seemed "so little".  But I was reminded that even "a little" leaven causes the whole lump to be affected.  The whole church group could be affected by her little offenses which had gone on for 39-years, though I corrected her all during those years.

When she opened her mouth trouble came.  When she wrote emails trouble came.  It took several days for me to straighten out her mess … several email … usually long phone conversations … it consumed me and I could not do the work of God for having to struggle with Sandra.  

And was she ever really helped?  NO! … She just continued to bring her troubles into the church.

In December, 2018, she departed from me!

It was great, for me and for our church group.

She was gone for 6 months. Then she returned given opportunity by me. 

She responded by email saying she wanted to return. Her response email brought immediate trouble and had to be straightened out by me.  It took several days to clear up her mess and even then I don't believe it cleared in her mind, but it did clear in my mind.

I told her I could not help her.  I advised her to go to a medical doctor and see if she could get help.  She couldn't remember what she said even in relatively recent encounters.  She shook badly.  I saw her stumble twice while walking across the room. (She is in her early 70's now.) 

I advised her when I saw her shake and stumble to seek medical attention.  I don't think she did this, but I told her a second time when I dealt with her troubling response email.  Something is wrong with her mind.  She can't remember what she says and she gets stories twisted and sometimes even tells things that are not true.  She has been like this as long as I have known her … 39 years.

Another interesting point is this woman, Sandra, follows us … but she thinks she is following God.

* We were having trouble with another woman, Barbara, in our little church group.  Pam Padgett counseled Barbara to write out all her grievance that were against me and turn to God with each perceived offense and let God sort through it.  Barbara never agreed to do this.

We wrote this report in our blog.  (Sandra read this blog.)

Sandra remembered she had a list of grievances against me which she had placed somewhere in a closet.  She went to find this list.

What does God say about such:  

Jesus says:  (How to pray)  And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.  (Matthew 6:12)  …  

Jesus then goes on to say:  For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.  (Matthew 6:14-15)

Neither Barbara nor Sandra should have stored up perceived trespasses.  Both went in an ungodly way.


***

Shortly after Pam counselled Barbara, I asked God to show me the truth about me.  I had to know about meHad I done those things I was accused of doing?  I had to see myself through God's judgment.

That same night that I cried out to God asking HIM to judge me so I could know truth, I had a dream.

In the dream:  I opened the front door to my house and was shocked to see piles of garbage at my front door and dumped garbage extending all the way down the front of my house.  People had dumped their garbage at my house.  It would have to be cleaned up.

I believe God was showing me the problem was their stored-up garbage.

* My cousin, Jeanne (96-years-old), implies there are no apostles in the church today and even if there were apostles I couldn't be one as a woman.  (this certainly fits Church of Christ doctrines)   "Garbage"

* Barbara accused me of many horrible things said to her.  She said it was like I was continually "throwing rocks at her."  (I was trying to provoke her to love and good works.)

Sandra left me totally alone in a rehabilitation hospital after my last surgery.  Sandra reported it in sorrow, saying she had no "charity" toward me.  I thought her departure from me was great!  Because even as sick as I was at that time, she troubled me with her actions and words.

All these women dumped their stored up garbage on me.

How do I feel about each of them?  I want each of them to be helped, regardless.

Do we really want eternal damnation for anyone?

At the time I wrote about the garbage dream, Sandra was reading the blog and saw this.  She then took her hidden list of grievances against me and took them to the garbage, thinking God told her to do this.

Sounds right!

But really Sandra is following my dream.  And Sandra tried to follow Pam's counsel to Barbara.

My judgment about Sandra:  She is very twisted and blows in the wind, this way and that way.  She is incapable of following the Spirit of God, for all spirits reach her and there is no real evidence that she can judge the spirit, whether it is from God.  Her mind is very troubled and she takes her troubles wherever she goes and troubles those who hear her.  True, she might have a blood sugar problem.  That would be the easiest thing to deal with and perhaps straighten out.  But I can't deal with medical problem, thus I recommended going to a medical doctor.  It is certainly worth trying.

*  God's judgment to me concerning Barbara:

Matthew 21:44   And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

***

I feel many who are reading this writing will identify with these same problems.

Daniel 12:10    the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

But all we can do is speak that message that we believe to be from God.

And we must continually focus on that which God shows us about the issue at hand.

The accusations against me:  Garbage!

*****