Friday, July 13, 2018

Lifting yourself up by the Word of God and restoring joy


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Pam Padgett, in our little church group, is planning a small remodeling job at her home in Colorado Springs, Colorado.  She met with a contractor yesterday to get his bid which turned out to be approximately $20,000 MORE than she thought it would be.

Pam was in shock!

I told  her this was a time we needed to consider some things of God.

*  We are born again!

*  This heaven and earth will be destroyed in the end.  (So such things as remodeling are not as important as they seem to be.)  II Peter 3:10-14

When we thought on these truths, our joy returned.


*****

As we continued to talk, I told her I would have estimated this small job at $15,000.  She said she had in her mind $20,000 at top price.

Pam ended up saying, "Just give me a hammer!"

I laughed and then thought, "Why not?  Why can't Pam be her own contractor, hiring her own heating/cooling company?  And these companies know framers, painters, and other types of companies.  Maybe Pam could just hire separate companies and put the job together this way.

I told Pam and she liked this idea and plans to pursue it immediately with the companies who have worked at her house in past.

*****