Saturday, September 13, 2014

Treasure?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Mt. 6 ... 21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.



treasure:

- precious
- valuable
- very valuable

Lately I have been praying to love the Word of God more ...

Running race to obtain says Paul ...

I Cor. 9 ... 24Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things.  Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. 


Strength to cross that finish line ... and obtain ...

Daily the blog is like a very large banquet set down in front of those who will make it their own by properly eating and digesting ...

We become dull of hearing by failing to take Word of God and apply it to our own lives ... 

We become strong by properly meditating in Word of God ... 

More time with Word of God in proper way ... my daily training ...

I believe this will allow me to obtain if I do it.

How important is Word of God to me?  or do I need to rush through it, going through a form of motion and get onto TV or natural food or other things?

What is precious to me ... what is really valuable to me ... what is very valuable to me?

I'm the only one who can decide this.

I can't keep treading water in the middle of swimming pool and expect to cross that finish line and obtain.

I really want far more than just getting into heaven.  

I Cor. 3 ...  But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ
(The Word of God). 12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.   


14If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 

15If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 





I want Word of God to be so precious and strong in me that I can't keep from sharing it to anyone who comes across my path that day.

I'm tired of this mediocre nonsense.

==========

Further, I do not want to live in the wilderness with other church people who have grown dull of hearing because they fail to use the Word of God properly in their daily lives.

A wilderness is an area where there is no fruit and only uneatable scrubs grow.

I don't want to live with the church people who fail to do the word of God and live with all manner of flesh in a wilderness.  (I'd rather speak the Word of God and have them leave me alone.)

Jere. 17 ... 5Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. 6For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.


wilderness:

- an uncultivated, uninhabited, inhospitable region
- a neglected or abandoned area
- land inhabited only by wild animals

I don't want them around me.  I don't want to keep quiet and let them move in.  What an awful way of life with all these so called church friends.'

I want my fellowship to be with God and if anyone else does same I can talk with that person but if not fine ... If necessary, God can cause the rocks to call Abraham father and I can talk to them.  It's better than useless, vain people who call themselves Christian and are as empty as a door post.  They show themselves to be nothing but trouble by their vain acts and vain words though they say "Jesus is Lord".  They aren't following God.  They can't hear the Spirit of God.  They can't recognize the Spirit of God.  The devil takes them about as he imitates God and they can't tell the difference between the voice of devil and voice of God and they are tossed about everywhere.  I don't want to be like them and I don't want to be with them and it is basically up to me to love that Word of God more than I love my own flesh, their flesh, or any thing else in this world.  The food is set before me daily by God.  It is up to me to love it and to eat it and to make it precious and valuable to me daily.