Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bright spotlight on evil of man

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I watch football on TV and enjoy some of the games.

Today there is a bright spotlight on the evil being done by many football players.  It greatly disturbs the leadership of the NFL because they want people to see these players as good.

Jesus said "None is good but God."  (Lk. 18:19)

I know this so I don't expect humans to be good.  (I don't expect actors and actresses to be good either, if they had to be good to be watched, I would never be able to watch them.  I know man is evil, not good ... only those born again can be good, a new creature having the Holy Spirit with we can follow.)

Gen. 6 ... 5And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.    

It is amazing to me that so much evil is coming forth right now.  I've never seen a time when so much was happening as it is today ... wife beatings, child beatings, ... and of course drugs.

In one amazing case, a college football player with a history of stealing and even a charge by girlfriend of sexual assault, stood on top of a table in university dining hall and shouted profanities. (It is amazing for he was not charged by the police department when the girl friend pressed charges against him but it is like he has to do something to show his bad, sort of like OJ Simpson who finally ended up in jail.)

It is all like devils going wild!

Also I see devils going wild in our little church group.  And devils will rule if we allow such as individuals.

Some church people can't tell the difference between the voice of God and the voice of devils.  Devils really run rampant in such cases as this.