Sunday, January 30, 2022

πŸ’₯ And the Spirit entered into me when HE spake unto me. (Ezekiel 2:2)

 
As it was with Ezekiel, so is it with each person who is born again today!

Ezekiel 2:1-2   And HE said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.

2 And the spirit entered into me when HE spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard HIM that spake unto me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

This is what it is to be born again:  God speaks to us and we are changed and given God's heart and God's spirit.  We are changed immediately for now we have a new heart and a new spirit!

There's nothing like it.

It is the greatest thing that can happen to us ever!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Now we can follow God and do the works of God.

I Corinthians 2:14   But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Countless numbers of people attend various churches without being born again.

They try to do works of God but they cannot do works of God because they have not been born again by the Spirit of God and they end up being like the scribes and Pharisees who tried to learn God by their own minds but killed Jesus, The Word, in their religious thinking.

Thus Jesus says:

John 3:3  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

5 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

Romans 9

6 ... For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.

(God revealed HIMSELF to us and at that time we were born again, given a new heart and new spirit, made by God to be children of God, selected by God for salvation, not by our will but by HIS own will.)

10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of HIM that calleth;)

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew MY power in thee, and that MY name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18 Therefore hath HE mercy on whom HE will have mercy, and whom HE will HE hardeneth.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God chooses us to be saved.  Therefore salvation is of God and not of ourselves and not of our own will but of God's will.

Ephesians 1

1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as HE hath chosen us in HIM before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before HIS in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of HIS will,

6 To the praise of the glory of HIS grace, wherein HE hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of HIS grace;

8 Wherein HE hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of HIS will, according to HIS good pleasure which HE hath purposed in HIMSELF:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times HE might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in HIS:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of HIM who worketh all things after the counsel of HIS own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of HIS glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In WHOM ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in WHOM also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

John 1

32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon HIM.

33 And I knew HIM not: but HE that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon WHOM thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on HIM, the same is HE which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Matthew 3:11  (John the Baptist says)  I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but HE that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: HE shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God speaks to us as individuals, giving us THE WORD which causes us to be born again, giving us a new heart and a new spirit, changing us instantly.

I was not seeking God but God said to me:  "Joan ... you know all these mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins!"  With that word, I was changed instantly, given a new heart of God and the Holy Spirit.  Now I was interested in things of God and I wanted to be with people of God and I wanted to read the Bible!

Romans 9

23 And that HE might make known the riches of HIS glory on the vessels of mercy, which HE had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom HE hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

25 As HE saith also in Osee, I will call them MY people, which were not MY people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not MY people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Pam Padgett was raised in the Catholic church.  When she was 14-years-old one of her classmates died in a motorcycle accident.  Up to that time, Pam had never considered anyone her age could die.  God spoke a word to Pam and opened this understanding to her:  "If I died now I would go to hell.  I can't be saved through the Catholic church.  My only hope is God."  And she cried out to God:  "If there is any way to do so, please save me."  

After that, she realized there was something "of God" in her.  Several years later she saw the following scripture and she realized by that scripture what it was of God that was "in her."

I Corinthians 3:16  Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Romans 10:20  But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought ME not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after ME.

God reveals THE WORD to us as individuals by HIS own will.  By that Word from God we are recreated by The Word, given a new heart and a new spirit of God, made into a new creature immediately ... being born again.

Ezekiel 36

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put MY spirit within you, and cause you to walk in MY statutes, and ye shall keep MY judgments, and do them.


II Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

I Peter 1:23  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯