Wednesday, February 17, 2021

* My favorite aunt remained in her church group where she knew wrong was being done.


(Comments by Joan Boney)

My aunt had been taken into heaven and saw the streets of gold in heaven. 

She loved the Word of God.

Yet she told me that she knew things were wrong at "the church", the Church of Christ which she had attended for most of her adult life.

After my aunt died, God gave me the following dream:

I went into a room where there was a row of baby bassinets lined up against one wall.  I walked down the row to see the babies.  I was very shocked and horrified at that which I saw.  The babies were horribly deformed!  

I knew these deformed babies were people in the congregation who never grew in the Word of God and they were misshaped by false doctrine at their churches.

At the end of the row of bassinets stood my favorite aunt.  She was fully grown but on her face were very big spots and blemishes.

This was the aunt who said she knew things were wrong at "the church" but she remained at that church anyway.

I knew God was showing me she would suffer loss in heaven.

***

Receiving a full reward:

II John 2

8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.


*****