Tuesday, February 11, 2014

When you don't know what to do

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Usually when I have a secular problem and pray, something will come to me which gives me the answer to the problem and shows me the way to deal with the problem.

Recently I ran into a "small" secular problem and I couldn't seem to get a break through on the problem and it got so strong that strife was coming to my mind and even in this I could not stop the "attack".

Finally, I just sat down before God and said:  "I don't know the way to go.  I don't seem to have direction from you.  But even though I can't seem to hear on this matter, I am putting my trust in YOU for only YOU are God.  There is no other place to go and no other God but YOU."

It felt like the time Daniel prayed and didn't hear an answer and after many days the angel appeared and told Daniel that he was hindered from coming with the answer ... Dan. 10 ... And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.  11And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.   12Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 13But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.  14Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.  

I felt something was holding up the answer to my small secular problem.  Even though the problem was very small, it felt like the hold up in the case of Daniel.

Then I simply came to point that even though I hadn't heard in this matter, I was going to trust in God for if I don't trust in God there is nothing to trust in.

Jn. 6 ... Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? 61When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?  62What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 64But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. 66From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67Then said Jesus unto the twelve,  Will ye also go away? 68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 69And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

Later I knew I could stop depending on the business that was frustrating me in this matter and find another business.  I began hunting and did find a business in Lubbock that might be able to help me.  I called this business but so far haven't heard back from them on the matter.  Nevertheless after this, the "satanic" attacks stopped and I felt relief though there was no real action concerning the solution to the problem at the time.  I was freed before the solution.

(About a week after this happened, I saw James 3 where is says if there is envy and strife there is confusion ... Strife is trying to get things done your own way... I think this may be the cause of my temporary paralysis .)