Thursday, July 4, 2013

God helps me greatly!

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

God knows how to reach us to help us in our various troubles.  Often the way He helps is not anything we would have thought about.

I've been so greatly troubled by emails from men who call themselves pastors.  They almost always ask me for money.  I know they are not being led by God when they do this.  For if the Lord is their shepherd, if they are really being led by God to do those works, there will be no want.  Since they express need (want) I know they are not being led by the Lord.

Psalm 23 ...The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  



Almost daily they have sent emails asking me to send money for their works.  This grieved me so very much until God gave me the following concept:

The ministers who ask me for money do not have the Spirit of God to led them.  They want to do good works.  So they go to Bible College or Seminary to learn how to be a minister.  They do not have the Spirit of God.  They depend on humans.  They are like the Methodist preachers who just want to do good works and go to school to learn to do this without the Spirit.

This made all the difference to me when I saw this.

Now when I get an email from a "minister", I read the last paragraph first to see what they want.  The first paragraphs usually praise me.  Toward the end of the emails they usually state what they really want.  Usually it is money.  So now I just read the last paragraph first so I can discard the email without going through all the deceptive parts.

Also now when I see they want money, I just delete the email without responding to them.

This gives me much more peace.

I need to leave my email address on our Internet site so you will have an opportunity to share your testimony with the church and so you can share real messages you have heard from God.

Now I can do that even when these ministers misuse our Internet site.  It clearly says to use the email address to share the Word of God.  They violate this and use it for their own evil purposes to try to get money.  But that is to be expected since they cannot follow God without the Spirit of God and they have set out to do good works on their own by their own understand.  Certainly they can't have faith in God to provide so they try to work out schemes to provide for themselves.

They are as the following described in Jude ... But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 18How that they told you there should be mockers (imitators) in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.


They "separate themselves" seeming to give up the world to do good.  But they do not have the Spirit of God.  They are just trying by their own way of thinking to do good.  They set up a list of good sounding works to make others think well of what they do.  They try to do these good sounding works.  They get into financial trouble and turn to humans begging for money.

It frees me from them to understand these things. I do not fret over them anymore.  They are just trying to do good without having the Spirit of God.  Now I just delete their email and go on without feeling need to correct them.  Without the Spirit of God, nothing can be done for them.