Sunday, September 9, 2012

Scriptures: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 23 ... The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.   3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.



Phil. 4:19 ... But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


John 5:21 ... For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.


John 5 ... Verily, verily, I say unto you,  The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;


Hebrews 11:6 ... But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.



Hebrews 12 ... Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.  3For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 


Proverbs 3:27 ...Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.


Proverbs 4 ... My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.  23Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.  24Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.  25Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. 26Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.  27Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

Psalm 8 ... O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. 2Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
3When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: 7All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;  8The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. 9O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! 


Isaiah 26 ... 3Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.   4Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: 

Psalm 84:11 ... For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Mt. 11 ... Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.