Thursday, February 2, 2023

πŸ’₯ Paul says: Stand fast in one spirit.

 
Philippians 1:27

Stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

How can there be divisions and strivings except that humans have brought in doctrines of man and their own thinking.

So we pray for God to bring us HIS doctrines by HIS Spirit and we stand fast in one spirit, that Holy Spirit of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I live in the home of a woman who is truly born of the Spirit of God.  We live as one Spirit in God and rarely do we disagree.  

If we do disagree, I pray for God to correct me if needed.

Psalm 51:10   Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

(I often pray this over myself!  And God always makes proper heart and spirit in me.)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯