Monday, October 5, 2015

God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Mt. 11 ... Jesus says ... 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart:and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

We often put hard ways upon ourselves by our own wisdom, by our own thinking, by our own plans.

I received a notice that I can no longer get my Texas driver's licenses by mail.  I will have to go into the DMV office to renew my licenses at my age (78), and perhaps have an eye exam. (I have glaucoma)

I'm sure many fearful thoughts were unleashed by this.

I decided to go in as quickly as possible and do this so it wouldn't be hanging over me.

I checked to see where the DMV office is located and found they have moved toward the airport, about 15 miles from my house.  This will be through heavier traffic.  And I'm not exactly sure where they are located.  The woman who directed me just told me to get on the highway toward Amarillo and look for a new building with lots of flags.

Every way I tried to go was upsetting to me.

Then my plan changed completely.  I go to the hairdresser next week and it is on that side of town.  So while I'm over there, I can go to the DMV.  That should be much easier for me.  Also they will make new picture and my hair should look better after operator works on it that day.  Someone at beauty shop might even be able to tell be how to find the DMV.

And while I was on computer trying to locate DMV, I noticed they will renew DL for 6 years for people between ages of 78-80 ... then 2 year renewal after that.  So this information made it easier for me.

I also noticed this in Psalm 91:16 ... God says HE will show us HIS salvation.  For me in this current matter, I believe God changed my plan and helped me in this minor trial of life ... HIS salvation to me.