Friday, September 4, 2015

Joshua 21 related to today

From Juliett Walton ... member of the body of Christ

The following caught my attention while reading the blog.

Joshua 21 43And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein.
 44And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.

 45There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

All that God had spoken unto the house of Israel came to pass.  

To me God is saying all that I have spoken to you too shall come to pass.  

I am reminded of Psalm 84: 11For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. 12O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

God gave me a dream about 8 years ago showing that I was in a house, full of light, and there was nothing lacking.

I am delighted in where I live today.  My house is really full of light in every room and it is peaceful here.  This day all my needs are met and I rejoice in what God has done for me. Also regarding light I believe I have more light from His Word today than I had before. I praise God.

==========

Comments by Joan Boney 

We can see how the scripture that stood out to Juliett reported here is same thing happening to our little church group as we share ...

Joshua 21 43And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein.

That land that belongs to the church is being given to us fully as we share in these exhortations and each of us will have increase in faith as a result of sharing these things.

Philemon v. 6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

By sharing with other Christians, what God has done for us, our faith becomes effectual and we grow stronger in things of God.