Friday, May 16, 2014

Mark 4:24-25 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Mark 4:24-25 ... And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. 25 For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


We must discipline ourselves to hear correctly.

Sometimes we rush through what we are reading, just wanting to finish so we can get on to things of this life.  But the godly things are this life.  And all the other things that often seem important to us are images.

There are times I will be reading these writings and find I am actually thinking of something else.  (Sometimes this happens when I am reading Bible.)  When I realize that, I just stop and go back and focus.  If I have trouble the second time, often I ask God to help me.  And when I do focus often God will open my eyes to see more, "unto you that hear shall more be given."