Monday, May 20, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Ecclesiastes 12:13 ... Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Are we doing that which God commanded?  If we can look back and see that it was God who told us to do such & such, we have a strong anchor for our soul in the project at hand.  And doing what God has commanded is the "whole duty of man".

Sometimes there will be a period of time, even months, before God tells me to do something.  Learning to wait patiently until you receive an assignment is very important.  While waiting, I just read the Bible and try to do what is needed in my own life to conform to what I see as I read scripture.

Often I have waited months, or even years, between assignments from God.

When I went into the ministry, I just closed my business and stayed at my apartment, reading the Bible and doing those things I saw to do..  Six month's passed.  At the end of these months, I was sleeping and a very loud voice like a trumpet awoke me with 3 words:  Hartford, Seattle, KWJS ... By this God showed me to go on radio, which I did within a week.

I had a similar thing happen in 2012.  I was 74 years old at the time and thought my work on this earth was finished.  Then at the end of March, 2012, I was given a dream which showed me to create a place on Internet to share the word of God.  It opened something I had never imagined.  And it went all over the world (world wide web), which I had never imagined.  And I could speak the word God gave me without leaving my home!

The only thing that works is to do your assignment from God.  For some it will be work in the church.  For most in the body of Christ it will be tending to your family.  It is important to know the assignment given by God and stay in your assignment that is given by God.